Hi,

I need to change the disks on my postfix machine and i do not have a spare machine, so i'll basically take out the old disk, put the new ones and reinstall the machine.

in that scenario, is it OK to backup the /var/spool/postfix folder on the old machine and simply drop it on the new machine ? Will that keep the messages that were on the queue ? Of course, i'll completly remove the var/spool/postfix on the new machine before doing that, im not thinking on merging queues in anyway, i just want to get the queue from the old machine and drop on the new one.

    will that work as expected, or it wont ?

    thanks !

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues