On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 02:20:49PM +0000, Vianney Foucault wrote:

> I did not find yet the way to achieve ldap check for differents domains.
>
> relay_domain = dom1.com, dom2.net
> relay_recipient_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases.cf
>
> ldap-aliases.cf
>
> domain = dom1.com
> server_host = ldap.dom1.com
> version = 3
> search_base = dc=dom1, dc=dom
> bind = no
>
> how can I tell postfix to use another ldap.cf to check recipients for domain
> dom2.net .

Add a second lookup table. Each table will only search for recipients
in the corresponding domain, so you won't pay any substantial "cost"
for the additional table, until you get to thousands of domains
when comparing each table's domain against actual domain and the
memory footprint of all the tables could become noticeable.

Strongly consider using "proxy:ldap:...", instead of "ldap:...".

main.cf:
        relay_recipient_maps =
                ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases-dom1.cf,
                ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap-aliases-dom2.cf