Roland de Lepper:
> Hi,
>
> We have Postfix running for a while in combination with Zarafa.
>
> In Postfix I configured a disclaimer for every outgoing email. To complete
> this, I had to add an entry in the master.cf file like this:
>
> *smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
>         -o content_filter=dfilt:*
>
> This is all running fine, but now I want to add another entry to that
> parameter in master.cf for the autoresponse for certain addresses:
>
> *smtp      inet  n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
>         -o content_filter=autoresponder:dummy
>         -o content_filter=dfilt:*
>
> Unfortunatly, for me, it will only "execute" the last parameter and not
> both.

Postfix parameters behave as documented.

        Wietse

MASTER(5)                                                            MASTER(5)
              -o name=value
                     Override the named main.cf configuration
                     parameter.  The parameter  value  can  refer
                     to other parameters as $name etc., just like
                     in main.cf.  See postconf(5) for  syntax.

POSTCONF(5)                                                        POSTCONF(5)
               o      When the same parameter is defined multiple
                      times, only the last instance is remembered.