My home LAN has a strange problem.  We use postfix on my IMAP server to
separate local mail from external mail.  The transport hash is based on:

lydgate.net     local:
.lydgate.net    local:
lydgate.lan     local:
.lydgate.lan    local:
*       smtp:[mailhost.zen.co.uk]
.*      smtp:[mailhost.zen.co.uk]

I also host a small mailing list on Zen's servers, using the email address
creativestitch...@lydgate.org.

I receive the mail for the list, and also the owner messages, but I cannot
write to the list, except by using webmail.  The problem appears to be that
postfix thinks it is LAN traffic, and can't find a user called
creativestitching.

I assume that I have somehow triggered a catch-all, due to a mis-
understanding, so can someone please explain

a) Why is creativestitching mail thought to be local?

b) How can I correct it?

c) Is there documentation that would explain this in more detail?

Thanks

Anne