Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jimenez:
> As far as I know it just "limit" the commands that you can send
> to the mail server, you just have to be sure if you are using ESMTP
> or SMTP. Here's the link explaining how it works.

Well, that is how it is supposed to work.

In reality, the code has a history of bugs that manifested themselves
as email not going through or email that was corrupted in transit.

An earlier version of the CISCO DKIM bug was caused by mis-parsing
of message headers. It may be related to the current one.

Software such as firewalls that tries to understand every application
protocol on the Internet is likely to run into problems.