On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:15:28 -0500 (EST)
Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

[snip]

> To turn on maildir support, append a trailing '/' to the name.

Yes, I caught that.  (But thanks for the note, anyway).  I plan to
let inbox be mbox format, just like it is in a "normal" mail spool.
Dovecot is perfectly happy with that.

> I don't know if Postfix will auto-create ~user/mail directories.

That's easily addressed with a simply shell or Perl script I can
create.  Heck, I could even set up a cron job to make sure they all
exist, in case I got absent-minded when creating a new user.

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is