De: Michael Weissenbacher [mailto:m...@dermichi.com]
Enviado: Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:14 AM
Para: Postfix users <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Asunto: Re: Possibility to store all incoming mail (pre-content_filter)

-------- Original Message  --------
From: Mark Goodge <m...@good-stuff.co.uk>
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Date: Thu Dec 15 2011 18:04:06 GMT+0100 (CET)

> On 15/12/2011 16:58, Michael Weissenbacher wrote:
>> schrieb Mark Goodge:

>>> Set up a user on the local system, and bcc to that. That way it won't go
>>> out through the smarthost.
>>>
>> Hm, but this still won't bypass amavis which i call with
>> content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024
>
> It's unlikely that amavis is your problem. And if it is, you can
> diagnose that simply by turning amavis off temporarily to see if that
> makes the problem go away.

Yeah, unlikely but possible. In fact the mail passes through 2 filters
before being returned to postfix:
postfix:25 -> amavis:10024 -> apache-james:10025 -> postfix:10026 ->
smarthost

All i can tell is that some mails (like 1 out of 20000) get corrupted in
the process and end up being unusable. I cannot disable amavis
completely as spam hell would break lose. I cannot disable apache-james
because it contains some custom filters. The most likely culprit here is
apache-james because it contains some custom code. But if i disable it i
cannot tell which mails would have triggered the bug and which ones
didn't. That's why i want to store mails at postfix:25 before they get
altered.

cheers,
Michael