On Tue, 20 Dec 2011, fakessh @ wrote:

hello list
hello geek
hello guru
hello Fu

I have done tests on my smtp server used to  dspam.
after problems of housing road I realized that dspam removes Return-Path
header

my emails are then intercepted as spam.
I have not found a solution to my problem

please help me

i use a latest stable postfix release
with other tools

sincerely your

--
 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7
 gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7

 http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
http://gplus.to/sshfake
http://gplus.to/sshswilting
http://gplus.to/john.swilting

Hi
Problem usually occur when you run dspam from pipe, and my guess is that you do so. Consider switch to daemon mode/lmtp whish in many cases solv the problem, However if need to run from command line you might try this.

dspam     unix  -       n       n       -       10      pipe
flags=Ru user=dspam argv=/usr/bin/dspam --client --deliver=spam,innocent
   --user $user --mail-from=$sender --rcpt-to $recipient
   -o destination_recipient_limit=1

good luck
Andreas