De: . [mailto:pe...@aleksandrsolzhenitsyn.net]
Enviado: Friday, December 23, 2011 10:34 PM
Para: postfix-users@postfix.org <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Asunto: Re: Need help setting up Postfix

On 12/23/2011 11:28 PM, Alfonso Alejandro Reyes Jimenez wrote:

        Check dyndns it helps with mx records, its not free but is the cheapest
solution that I know. Its about 1 usd or something like that.

The only one I saw was $30

        Then you set up you domain which is a subdomain of their own
(yourdomain.dyndns.com or something) and it changes everytime your ip does. You
just need to install a client.

        I hope this helps.

        Happy holidays.

        Saludos