Hi all,

I've been scouring the internet trying to find someone who's done this
before, and am at a loss.

I've got Postfix set up as a Smart Host for sending SMTP email from
Exchange 2010 (Small Business Server 2011). My problem is that I can't
get TLS to work. The error message I get back in Exchange is:

[451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "454 4.7.5
Certificate validation failure." Attempted failover to alternate host,
but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or
delivery failed to all alternate hosts.]

Postfix doesn't seem to be reporting any errors. I am using
self-signed certs on both the Exchange server and the Postfix server,
and have added both signed-cert.crt and ca.crt to the trusted
certificate store in Exchange.

Below are key areas of main.cf:

# SASL
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
broken_sasl_auth_clients = no
smtpd_sasl_local_domain =

# TLS parameters
smtp_tls_security_level = may
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = yes
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 1
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/certs/signed-cert.crt
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/certs/cert.key
smtp_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/certs/ca.crt

Any thoughts? Anything else I can post to aid in debug?

Thanks,
Ben