On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:00:14 +0200
Nikolaos Milas <nmi...@noa.gr> wrote:

[snip]

> Can you please at least provide directions on how to do the fix when
> logging as "postfix/submission/smtpd"??

Quick fix is attached as "pflogsumm_quickfix.txt."  There's no line
numbers, as I'm working from the next rev, which hasn't been released
yet, but the necessary edit should be fairly clear.

All this does is un-break Pflogsumm for the new sub-strings. It won't
break-out smtp, smtps and submission in the report.

[snip]

> Whether smtp-type break out is of wide demand, I can't tell, but for
> us it would be very nice. :-)

I suppose it might be fairly easy to do something like

    Grand Totals
    ------------

    smtpd

           9   connections (smtp: 4, smtps: 3, submission: 2)
           1   hosts/domains
           4   avg. connect time (seconds)
      0:00:38  total connect time

Or the like.  I'll look into it.  If it's easy, it'll make it into
1.1.4.  If not: It won't.  But the fix for the additional sub-strings
will be in there, regardless.

> Thanks,

You're welcome,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is