I was reading about "Defferred queue full of dictionary attack bounces" which I
think might be an issue here.

So i performed a qshape analysis and I got this:

command: qshape deferred | head

                                         T  5 10 20 40 80 160 320 640 1280 1280+
                                 TOTAL 583  0  0  0  0  0   1   8  47   25   502
                             adbaa.org 214  0  0  0  0  0   0   0   0    0   214
                             onramp.bz 191  0  0  0  0  0   1   6  26   10   148
             unitedimagingpartners.com  62  0  0  0  0  0   0   0   7    5    50
                       mmvacations.com  26  0  0  0  0  0   0   0   1    0    25
                fishwindowcleaning.com  12  0  0  0  0  0   0   0   3    1     8
                       warrensouth.com   5  0  0  0  0  0   0   0   1    0     4
                  ecodiscoverypark.com   5  0  0  0  0  0   0   1   0    0     4
                               pfg.com   4  0  0  0  0  0   0   0   1    2     1

Luckily the active and and incoming queues aren't showing any signs of
backscatter. I'm going to be checking firewall tomorrow to see if there's an
issue there. Thanks for your help.

Gonzo Fernandez