Sabahattin Gucukoglu:
> > Postfix sends delivery notifications as mail from <>. When this
> > first-order notification fails, Postfix will attempt to deliver a
> > second-order notification to the 2bounce_notice_recipient (default:
> > postmaster) as a final attempt to avoid loss of mail.
>
> Are these internally-generated bounce messages distinguishable
> from mail that is actually injected with SMTP or the sendmail
> command as 'mail from:<>' or 'sendmail -f ""'?  I assume one of

Just like non-bounce messages, internally-generated single-bounce and
double-bounce messages are indistinguishable from externally-generated
mail except, for programs that make detailed examination of Received:
headers, parse DKIM signatures, analyze logfiles, etc.

In any case, the success notifier now distinguishes between bounce
and non-bounce messages, similar to the fail/warn notifiers.