We run a small cluster of postfix servers that are dedicated outbound
relayhosts for our customers.  Beyond the outbound postfix cluster we have
another cluster of mail filtering appliances that have served their purpose
very well, but we are starting to get more compromised account due to
phishing attempts and some of the spam is getting through the outbound
filters due to the volume of new spam messages.

I am looking for advice on how to limit our exposure to malicious senders
that have access to a users credentials.  One method we have zero
experience in is using RBLs, which I am hoping to learn more about.