Hi Wietse,

thanks a lot for your help.
One last question: in order to redirect mail from the original recipient(s) to
the catch-all address I'm using address rewriting with canonical maps. Is this
the best way to do it? Or should I rely on virtual aliasing for some reason?
My configuration:

/etc/postfix/main.cf
        recipient_canonical_classes = envelope_recipient
        recipient_canonical_maps = regexp:/etc/postfix/recipient_canonical
        …

/etc/postfix/recipient_canonical
        /.+@.+/ my_catch_all_addr...@mydomain.tld

Thanks again,