On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 07:21:03PM +0000, Luca Pacor wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> First of all I tell you that this is my first postfix installation
> so please be patient...
>
> I have following scenario:
>
> fetchmail --> postfix --> amavis-new --> postfix --> exchange 2010.
> Everything -except exchange ;-)- runs on an opensuse 12.1 box.
>
> Now, I have a list of domains entirely managed and hosted here so I
> have resolved everything using the transport file (do.main.name
> smtp: [exchange.ser.ver]) and the entries in the main.cf file
> (mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, localhost,
> $mydomain, do.main.one, do.main.two, domain.diffi.cult).
>
> So far so good, everything seems to work for the "simple" domains.
>
> Now, I have got one user with an address at domain.diffi.cult and
> this domain is not hosted by me. This user has a mailbox on the
> exchange server and everything is working fine on that side.
>
> How can I configure postfix to deliver the mails for
> myu...@domain.diffi.cult<mailto:myu...@domain.diffi.cult> locally
> and all the others @domain.diffi.cult to the internet?

Change the entry for domain.diffi.cult and .domain.diffi.cult in your
transport map to the MX for this domain:

        domain.diffi.cult       smtp:domain.diffi.cult
        .domain.diffi.cult      smtp:domain.diffi.cult

For myu...@domain.diffi.cult add a sender_dependent_relayhost_maps
(http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_dependent_relayhost_maps)
in your main.cf and point your user to your exchange:

        myu...@domain.diffi.cult        smtp:[exchange.ser.ver]

Dennis

[..]