I'm trying to enable postfix to use an SSL certificate for sending email but
when I enable SMTP on my outlook client, I get this message:
"Send test e-mail message: Your server does not support the connection
encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method. Contact
your mail server administrator or Interenet service provider (ISP) for
additional assistance."

If I use TLS as an encryption method rather than SSL, it works.

Here is the configuration in my main.cf:
smtpd_use_tls = yes
smtpd_tls_security_level = may
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/pki/tls/certs/stopspam.nicanada.com.crt
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/pki/tls/certs/stopspam.nicanada.com.key

I have also added the following in my master.cf file as well:
smtps     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

Any ideas why it is not working?