Hello,

I am getting errors when trying to use "-DNO_DB" option (both from 2.9.1
and 2.10.x)

# make makefiles CCARGS="-DNO_DB"
make -f Makefile.in MAKELEVEL= Makefiles
(echo "# Do not edit -- this file documents how Postfix was built for your
machine."; /bin/sh makedefs) >makedefs.tmp
No <db.h> include file found.
Install the appropriate db*-devel package first.
See the RELEASE_NOTES file for more information.
make: *** [Makefiles] Error 1
make: *** [makefiles] Error 2

and makedefs.tmp has just one comment.

The above was not my original make statement. I had the ldap includes along
with the above 'No DB", but the result was still the same. Should I be
including any other options additionally?

Thanks