Karol Babioch:
> Hi,
>
> Am 02.03.2012 22:33, schrieb Reindl Harald:
> > theonly thing what is stronlgy recommended to match
> > is A-Record and PTR of the machine
>
> Ok, maybe I've mixed something up here :). Thanks for your replies.
>
> I've got it running now. However I've now got the problem that my
> alias_maps doesn't get respected. My /etc/aliases looks something like this:

It's respected only when Postfix is configured to look there.

Report the output of:

$ postconf mydestination

Postfix will not look in alias_maps when the domain is not listed
in mydestination.

$ postconf alias_maps

Postfix will not look in /etc/aliases when that pathname is not
listed in alias_maps.

$ postmap -q postmaster hash:/etc/aliases

(instead of "hash", use the file type as shown in "postconf alias_maps"
output).