From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
[mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org] On Behalf Of Anirudha Patil
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 1:00 AM
To: Reindl Harald
Cc: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Need to accept emails for two domains

so i need to add the domains in relay_domains and make the necessary entries
of email-address in relay_recipient_maps for those domains ?

With Regards
Anirudha Patil
mobile no: 9221306620
email-id: anirudha.pa...@hotmail.com

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
wrote:

Am 23.03.2012 08 <tel:23.03.2012%2008> :08, schrieb Anirudha Patil:

> Hello,
>
> I'm supporting two domains. i have configured postfix to receive emails
from internet for one domain and then
> transfer these emails using the transport mapping to the exchange server.
>
> Now i also intend to add the new domain too to receive email on the same
postfix instance, without creating any
> additional instance or virtual domains.
>
> There are no local accounts, i would receive the email on customer behalf
and then send them to their inhouse exchange.
> Do i need to add the additional domain in mydestination or mention it in
relay_domains ?

surely, postfix needs to know that he is responsible for this domains, the
transport is not enough because it may be used for mail-routing and things
like "error: i told you often enough that this domain does not exist" too

  _____

No virus found in this message.