Good afternoon,
I use SPf for spf authorized domains. When my primary MX fails, email is sent to my backup MX. When my primary get up, email that waits in the spool of my backup is rejected by my primary server because of SPF. For example http://www.openspf.org/Why?id=aukro%40info.aukro.cz&ip=77.48.63.10&receiver=gw

Email is sent for some user in the tcmcentrum.cz from aukro.cz. tcmcentrum.cz is down, email is sent to backup celer.ajetaci.cz . tcmcentrum.cz got up, celer.ajetaci.cz try to deliver email from aukro.cz and it is rejected (celer.ajetaci.cz is not authorized for aukro.cz). But why, I'm just backup... What did I missed ?

  Thanks for your time and kicking to a right way.
  J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,