> I need to prevent all notification messages of a domain from being sent to
> outside users that sends mail through postfix. Because the application
that
> push mails already handles bounces so no need of notification to be sent
> again to the actual sender

What you describe handles only mail delivery errors during the
initial application-to-Postfix SMTP transaction.

What you describe DOES NOT handle the delivery errors that will
happen AFTER the initial SMTP transaction.

To control the path of non-delivery notifications, the proper
procedure is to set an appropriate envelope sender (SMTP MAIL FROM)
address.

You will referred to the correct procedure no matter how many times
you ask for an incorrect one.

        Wietse

Ok I  tried to change envelope sender from postfix configuration added the
following

mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail-wrapper -o -a $DOMAIN -d $LOGNAME -t  -f
bou...@mydoamin.com

but nothing change in log and the notification is sent to the user . is
something missing ?