On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 11:45:21AM +0200, Marko Weber wrote:
> is there any benefit of multiple check_helo_access?

Maybe. What are you trying to do?

HELO checks are very effective against spam zombies, but not very
useful otherwise.

> i see in some configs check_helo_access is in "smtpd_helo-
> smtpd_sender-  smtpd_recipient_restrictions".
>
> my understanding is that check_helo_access is in
> smtpd_helo_restrictions enough.
> am i wrong?

Sometimes.

Often it's easiest to keep all restrictions together in
smtpd_recipient_restrictions. Sometimes you might not want to do
that.

http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html