On 05/03/2012 07:45 AM, Kirill Bychkov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need create server with 5 IP addresses (interfaces) and postfix(es).
> The role of this server is relay.
> If message delivered into my mail server on one ip address, for example,
> 172.16.35.35, so this message should be sent from same ip: 172.16.35.35.
> In other words, on which interface the message came, with this should be
> sent.
> What method should I do?
> 1. Postfix multi instace (postmulti)
> 2. Postfix manual multi instance
> (http://advosys.ca/papers/email/58-postfix-instance.html)
> 3. Configure master.cf <http://master.cf> and main.cf <http://main.cf>
> of one postfix instance.
>
> Thank you.

Hi,
This may or may not be what you are looking for.

If you have a dedicated machine with lots of IP addresses then I would
do LXC[1] (Linux Containers) on it.
This way you can have completely different rules on each postfix. Your
containers will act as if they were different physical machines.

HTH,
Mikael

[1] http://lxc.sourceforge.net/