On 2012-05-04 22:47:15 -0500, /dev/rob0 wrote:
> The OP showed that on two lines, but if it is, there would be leading
> whitespace. You want to match a whole logical header, not only a
> continued line.

Ah, OK, thanks, I hadn't seen this part of the doc. I think I was
confused by http://www.postfix.org/BUILTIN_FILTER_README.html which
says at the beginning:

  Postfix supports a built-in filter mechanism that examines message
  header and message body content, one line at a time, before it is
  stored in the Postfix queue.

The following would be less confusing:

  Postfix supports a built-in filter mechanism that examines message
  header and message body content, one header or one body line at a
  time, before it is stored in the Postfix queue.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>