Hi Everyone.

I have a question.

We have a postfix server, it works great. All the users on that postfix are added without home directory, we need to change the mbox default to maildir in order to have dovecot working with IMAP.

We just changed the home_mailbox = Mailbox command to home_mailbox = Maildir/. The problem is that postfix is trying to use the home directory of those users to store the mail directory. The question is:

Is there some way to change the mail directory of every user to /var/spool/mail/user/ ?? If so how can we do that?

Thanks for your help and have a great day.

Regards.

Alfonso.