Am 23.05.2012 20:26, schrieb Wietse Venema:
> Reindl Harald:
>>> Every major email provider has a system for reporting spam or junk mail,
>>> and information about spammers is shared across providers. As a result,
>>> if a Gmail user marks a message from a Yahoo! user as spam in a Gmail
>>> account, the report will be sent to us, and we can take appropriate action
>>> when necessary according to our Terms of Service.
>
>> aha - and what should i do as MY OWN provider?
>
> You can sign up for feedback loop notifications.
> http://feedbackloop.yahoo.net/

i a, subscribed and noified if some of my users spams to yahoo

the problem is that some idiot with a yahoo account is spamming
multiple times to ffmpeg, x264 and other mailings-lists

their abuse-address has only a autoreply, their form after select
"The article describes the correct issue, but it doesn't solve the
problem." answers with "Oops! System Error: We're sorry! There
was a problem submitting your update to inciden"

so this blind idiots are violating RFC with no working way
to notify them about spam from their users