Well, I use postfix for MMS sending (MM4 protocol which is based on
SMTP). I am working on a hub system i.e I received MMS from one GSM
operator, I do some adaptations and I forward the MMS to the
destination. Sometimes for example the recipient may be rejected by the
remote mailer so I need to intercept this mailer daemon (done) in order
to modify some MM4 parameters then send it to the origin. The problem is
the recipient of the mailer daemon receives 2 mails: one correct sent by
my application, another incorrect sent by postfix. So I want to block
the mail sent by postfix.