On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:40:01 +0200
Benny Pedersen articulated:

>Den 2012-06-06 05:46, Curtis skrev:
>
>[snip]
>> I better stop asking questions now since I might be getting ahead of
>> my self if my assumption about
>> smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps
>> does not actually apply to outbound email...
>
>back to basic:
>
>smtpd_* is incomming
>smtp_* is outgoing

I know it may sound stupid; however, I have seen this exact question
posted on various forums before. Perhaps on the
"http://www.postfix.com/postconf.5.html"; page along with the other
documentation at the top of the page, this additional documentation
could be added. Considering the number of times I have seen this
question asked, I think it is something to consider.

Just my 2¢ on the matter.

--
Jerry ✌
postfix-u...@seibercom.net

It is difficult to soar with the eagles when you work with turkeys.