Am 13.07.2012 16:20, schrieb Engin qwert:
>   Hello and sorry for asking again.
>
> I telnet'ted the hotmail.com from both port 25 and port 587 when I telnet
> directly from server or any other
> location in Istanbul
> ----------
> engin@xn--hadibakalm-5ub:~$ telnet hotmail.com 25
> Trying 65.55.72.183...
> Trying 65.55.72.135...
> Trying 65.55.72.151...
> Trying 65.55.72.167...
> telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host

contact your ISP after made sure you are not
blocking something via iptables your own

this is simply a firewall-rejecting

"-j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-unreachable" will exactly
trigger this repsones regardless if it is done outgoing
in your firewall or somewehere in the network

http://www.linuxtopia.org/Linux_Firewall_iptables/x4550.html

The following reject types are currently valid:
icmp-net-unreachable
icmp-host-unreachable
icmp-port-unreachable
icmp-proto-unreachable
icmp-net-prohibited
icmp-host-prohibited.

The default error message is to send a port-unreachable to the host.