Hello,

I’ve a Postfix 2.9.1 with sasl auth used by 4500 Customours for sending "every
day mails"...

With those 4500 Customers when one of them use it for sending junk mail, our ip
address is sometimes blacklisted. I would like to offer a new services for some
of my customers to secure their sendings...

What i need to do is to separate outgoing mail, I've thought configuring
multiple relay host depending on SASL Authentication : So I could send outgoing
email for bad user on Specific IP address, Reserve some IP Adress for paying
clients claiming they will never send spam, and that want to be  sure they wont
be blacklisted (1 ip per client), and a last one for unknown status clients :

For exemple:

BadUser1@Domain would have a relay host -> Blacklisted.relayhost.domain.ltd
BadUser2@Domain would have a relay host -> Blacklisted.relayhost.domain.ltd

PayingUser1@Domain would have a relay host -> specific.relayhost1.domain.ltd
PayingUser2@Domain would have a relay host -> specific.relayhost2.domain.ltd

UnknownStatusUser@Domain would have a relay host -> normal.relayHost.domain.ltd

Is there a way to build such a solution ?

Kind regards
Nico