Hi there,

I'd like to know if is possible to check some itens using postfix policy
delegation:
- file extensions (I could use mime_header_checks to check it globally, but I
need to accept for some groups and reject to another groups of users)
- text in subject (I could use header_checks to check it globally, but I need
to accept for some groups and reject to another groups of users )
- some specific words (I could use body_checks to check it globally, but I need
to accept for some groups and reject to another groups of users )

Thank you in advance.