Good morning,
did anybody solved recording sender,recipient and date into a mysql ? Normally postfix log it into a maillog, I want it into a database record "sender recipient date". Or it is able to change postfix's logging, where is summary on a one line ?
  Thanks for tips and best regards
  J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature
database 7447 (20120905) __________

http://www.eset.com