Top-posting fixed. Please stop the top-posting and HTML. Thank you.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 01:41:40AM +0800, LEON wrote:
> On 09/16/2012 01:23 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> >Am 15.09.2012 19:08, schrieb LEON:
> >>
> >>*How to avoid receive the mail that i post to this mail list? *
> >>
> >* you are on the mailing-list
> >* you are posting to the list
> >* all list members get your message
> >* you are a list-meber
> >* so you get the message
> >* where is the problem?

> Many mail list have a web page to modify the "users subscription
> options",but i cann't find that about this mail list.

This is a Majordomo list. The Major does not offer that feature.

http://www.postfix.org/lists.html
http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/

Another issue is that this is the Postfix users mailing list, where
issues regarding use of the Postfix MTA are to be discussed. It is
not intended to be a general "how do I use email?" list. That said,
you can probably work out a way in your MUA to avoid seeing your own
posts to the lists. Consult the documentation and support forum for
your MUA (mail user agent.)

This might also be done using a filtering MDA (mail delivery agent.)
Dovecot IMAP has a sieve extension called Pigeonhole, which works
with Dovecot's LDA (local delivery agent.) And of course there is
always old procmail(1) for shell users.