Tobias Kirchhofer:
> Am 23.09.12 17:02, schrieb Wietse Venema:
> > tob...@kirchhofer.net:
> > [ Charset ISO-8859-15 unsupported, converting... ]
> >> Hello, this is my first post in this very valuable list.
> >>
> >> I am running successfully a postfix-sasl-cyrus-setup with virtual
> >> domains. Some recipients of the virtual domain example.com are on a
> >> different server. That means some users are on my server and some on
> >> another Server, which is not under my administration.
> >>
> >> I would like to configure a scenario like this:
> >>
> >> us...@example.com -> delivery local
> >> us...@example.com -> delivery via another smtp-server
> >
> > http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html#some_local
> >
> > This describes how to deliver some example.com mail locally.
> >
> > You can use the same trick to deliver some example.com mail remotely.
>
> This sounds interesting. Could you please elaborate a little bit
> further? I am not sure how to adapt the trick for my specific need.

First, configure Postfix as if all recipients are on your server.

Second, add ``u...@example.com -> u...@host.example.com'' rules
to virtual_alias_maps for users that are not in your server.

NOTE | If you don't have a virtual_alias_domains setting in main.cf
NOTE | specify ``virtual_alias_domains ='' to force it to the empty
NOTE | value.