Let me add to this question since I've been digging further, and racking my
brain for a simple solution.

If you have postfix with postfixadmin , mysql, spamassassin, maildrop
configured and working where it is calling the default maildroprc file in
/etc,

Is there still a way to call a 2nd maildrop script on a per user basis when
it makes its way to the virtual folder ?  or is there a way to load a
specific maildroprc file depending on who the email is destined for ? i.e.
if to: includes b...@123.com call this maildroprc script, otherwise use
default ?

Just grasping at straws but maybe something I'm writing will spark an idea
of a solution from the experts out there..

Dave