On 2012-10-20, The Stovebolt Geek <g...@stovebolt.com> wrote:

> But then I've never been one to rigidly demand that everyone else
> comply with my concept of what is "right".

Then this means you are not using a DNSBL as a block list - which
indeed promotes a live and let live approach.

It is precisely those who run a DNSBL as a block list who are
demanding (with force, in fact) that everyone else adopt their
extra-RFC concept of "right" -- and if they do not comply with this
extra-RFC practice, then their mail will be disrupted.  It's a great
way for large corporporate conglomerates to control others.

(by "extra-RFC", I mean creating more rigidity that's not entailed by
the RFC)

> You might consider doing that.

Doing what?  If I take into account your backwards idea of who is
imposing a practice on who, then here you mean to receive mail in a
way that imposes the same rigid, self-righteous, over-zealous policy
on all senders, and send mail in a way that endorses and supports the
problem.