On 22/10/2012 15:55, Noel Jones wrote:
On 10/22/2012 8:39 AM, Tom Kinghorn wrote:
On 22/10/2012 15:32, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 22.10.2012 15:29, schrieb Tom Kinghorn:
On 18/10/2012 14:41, Noel Jones wrote:
On 10/18/2012 5:04 AM, Tom Kinghorn wrote:
DO NOT send debug log files unless specifically requested.  Normal
log files are sufficient.

And a friendly reminder that splitting required troubleshooting
info
up between multiple messages greatly reduces the chance of
getting help.

     -- Noel Jones

Hi List.
Just to let you know that i had a typo in the main.cf which is
why this was not working.

Thanks to all who replied.
it would be nice having at the end of the thread the example config
with corrected typo to help others which finding this in the
archives!

apologies.
<snip>

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
         check_recipient_ns_access
hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_nameserver_host,
         check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access_whitelist,
         check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access_blacklist,
<snip>

I checked the config and found that the lines did not end with a comma.
As soon as I added it, the access rule started working and mails
were redirected (i changed REJECT to REDIRECT)
FALSE.  The commas are not required; adding them should have no
effect.

Maybe there was some garbage in the file that got removed when you
edited it, or maybe you're using some non-text editor that screws up
the line endings.

   -- Noel Jones

Thanks for the info.

I merely posted what was done and the result.

I am grateful to know they are not required,