Am 22.11.2012 15:06, schrieb Patric Falinder:
> Right now I have added their IP to 'mynetworks' and it's working fine for now,
> but it's not reliable as they have a dynamic IP like I said

so make a different open-relay port is the same problem

> So either I need to be able to add a hostname/domain instead of an IP
> to be able to send mail without authenticating or have an open relay on a
> non-standard port where I then configure in the router who can access
> it from outside

and how does this solve the dynamic IP?

> Or if you guys might have a better solution?

yes, they have to setup a postfix relay on their
internal network - any other solution in context
of dynamic IP's is pure crap and dangerous

relayhost               = [your-smtp-server]:587
smtp_sasl_auth_enable   = yes

cat /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd
# CHANGES: postmap /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd
[your-smtp-server]:587 username:password