On 2013-01-17 Muzaffer wrote:
> On 17 January 2013 18:40, Ansgar Wiechers <li...@planetcobalt.net> wrote:
>> On 2013-01-17 Muzaffer wrote:
>>> I've just found out a virtual file in the format u...@example.com
>>> example doesn't work with virtual_alias_domains. Guess I need to
>>> find another solution.
>>
>> Please describe in more detail what you're trying to achieve. Given
>> this little information it's highly unlikely anyone could come up
>> with a satisfactory solution/recommendation.
>
> I'm running a server with Virtualmin, and I'd like to be able to
> automate the generation of $virtual_alias_domains. If there is no way
> other than adding them manually, that is also not desired but fine.

$virtual_alias_domains is just a list of domains. This is most trivial
to automate. The real question is: which source is providing that list?

Judging from your comment above you probably don't want just the virtual
alias domains, but also a list/mapping of valid recipients for those
domains. Is that correct?

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky