Am 27.02.2013 22:11, schrieb אנטולי קרסנר:

> But I couldn't find a replacement to mailbox hosting.

Hi Anatoly,

I am quite sure there are a ton of professional email services that use
only free (libre) software.

The company I work for provides email services (among other things)
which are based on Postfix, Dovecot, Roundcube and other free software.

As the operation of such a system for a large number of users is quite
resource intensive, there may be not as much free (as in beer) services
be available as one would like to have.

But you are always free to start your own. :)

Kindest Regards
--
Robert Sander
--

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,