On 3/27/2013 7:18 PM, Matthew Hall wrote:
> I altered the restrictions according to the new advice:
>
> relay_restrictions - removed

there's no reason to remove the safety net.

smtpd_relay_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  permit_sasl_authenticated
  reject_unauth_destination

Yes, these are repeated in smtpd_recipient_restrictions.  That's why
this is called a safety net -- to protect against accidents in
smtpd_recipient_restrictions.  No, executing these extra commands
this will not slow down postfix.

Your smtpd_recipient_restrictions look great, but I will mention
list.dsbl.org is dead and unlikely to return; probably best to
remove that line instead of just commenting it out.

  -- Noel Jones