Am 31.03.2013 00:13, schrieb Dennis Putnam:
> On 3/30/2013 6:48 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>> sasl_passwd
>>>
>>> [in.mailjet.com]
>>> 21a8f6casdasdasdadad850539efca7:ea330afe99asdasdasdasdasdfbbd3fd69
>>>
>>> sender_relay
>>>
>>> myu...@mydomain.com        [in.mailjet.com]:587
>>>
>>> P.S. There is not a socket connection problem. telnet to port 587 works
>>> fine as does authentication and commands to send a test email
>> so in "sasl_passwd" you do not use the port
>>
>> well, and if you would have provided this info at begin the
>> problem would be solved with ONE reply at all
>>
>> [in.mailjet.com] is for port 25 as long you do dont specify
>> [in.mailjet.com]:587
>>
> First, my ISP blocks port 25 that is why 587 is needed. Second, I tried
> specifying the port in the passwd file and that did not work either. You
> must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning to be so
> unnecessarily rude and ornery. Never mind. I'll find an other source for
> help

do so

if you change configurations, provide out of context ones and are not
able to provide requested infos multiple times i am sure there are
enough manpages and howtos to learn at your own

> you must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

no, if someone has a question he has to provide asked informations
or simply shut up in my world and this world works well