Hi,
  thanks for tip. I may be something missed:
  In main.cf I've added:
address_verify_relayhost = 19.13.13.11 #ip of my mail server that knows all users
address_verify_sender = mas...@mojedomena.cz

communication between this incoming server and final imap server (between them is antispam/antivir server) is enabled. But in the log I see no records, that the server wanted to communicate with imap server for verification. Did I missed something else ? Ofcourse, postmap of main.cf and postfix restart has been done...
  Thanks and best regards
  J.Karliak.