On 7/18/2013 7:55 PM, Krzysztof Szarlej wrote:
> Hey guys I've a problem with my SMTP. I have set the postfix
> togoether with dovecot, I turned on sasl and tls and I can't send
> the messages. I am getting error
>
> SMTP: '450 4.1.2 <u...@gmail.com <mailto:u...@gmail.com>>: Recipient
> address rejected: Domain not found',

Please show the full, unaltered log entry (in plain text only, HTML
markup makes the logs difficult to read).

For more help, please see:

My wild guess is you need to turn off the chroot flag in master.cf
for the submission service (and if that works, for every other
service). http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#no_chroot

  -- Noel Jones