On 07/19/2013 08:01 PM, Krzysztof Szarlej wrote:

Because sendmail and postfix cannot run simulatenusely

That refers to the postfix sendmail(1)-compatibility interface. It works even when postfix is not running.

and I am using my email. Also my postfix is configured with ssl certs and it would look much more trusted than simple sendmail i think?

You've misunderstood what the certificate is for.
The certificate is for your submission clients, to verify the identity of the postfix server, and to initiate TLS. It explicitly is NOT for remote servers to somehow "trust" your postfix *client*

Correct me if i am wrong.

You're wrong :)
Receiving MTAs don't use TLS, and they wouldn't care about your certificate's veracity if they did.

--
J.