Hi all,

from the docs of sender_dependent_default_transport_maps:
"Note: this overrides default_transport, not transport_maps, and therefore the expected syntax is that of default_transport, not the syntax of transport_maps. Specifically, this does not support the transport_maps syntax for null transport, null nexthop, or null email addresses."

And from the docs of default_transport:
"The :nexthop destination is optional; its syntax is documented in the manual page of the corresponding delivery agent."

Is someone willing to clarify this a little? My question raises from the fact that I used this configuration, and it worked:

main.cf:
sender_dependent_default_transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sdd_transport_maps

# not-null transport, null nexthop
/etc/postfix/sdd_transport_maps:
    mysen...@domain.tld    mytransport:

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
    mytransport      unix  -       -       n       -       - smtp
            -o smtp_generic_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/generic

What am I missing here?

Thanks a lot

Fabio Sangiovanni