On 2013-09-20 1:31 PM, azurIt <azu...@pobox.sk> wrote:
I don't believe in rejecting e-mails based on spam checks

Then don't allow blanket forwarders, or just accept it when someone blocks you for good cause because of your silly decisions.

- there are and always be false positives.

For CONTENT filter based spam checks, yes, certainly, but there are a ton of NON-CONTENT pre-queue anti-spam checks that will block or reject 90-95%+ of the garbage with a FP rate of as close to 100% as you can get, the best of which are available in postscreen.

Failure to take advantage of such options is just plain foolish.

I will rather accept 100 spams than reject single legitimate e-mail message.

Would you rather accept 1000 spams than reject one legitimate message? 10,000? A million?

If someone is using a server that is spewing out spam, I am absolutely happy to reject their LEGITIMATE mail unless/until they fix their server, as should anyone.

--

Best regards,

*/Charles/*