Was choosing dkimproxy a deliberate decision? Are you aware amavis is capable to
DKIM verify incoming and DKIM sign outgoing messages as well? It would
simplify your system since it uses amavis anyway.

* Lynn Dobbs <lynn.do...@creditlink.com>:
> I have a working postfix server (2.8.11) which looks for incoming
> mail on socket, localhost, and my local network.  It is also
> listening on port 587 for authenticated users and on port 25 for WAN
> input.
>
> I installed dkproxy (dkimproxy.sourceforge.net) so I can sign my
> outgoing mail.  I have it working after a fashion. Correctly, I am
> not signing anything that comes in from the internet on port 25. But
> I am signing everything that comes in on all the other sockets/ports
> even if the final destination is local or virtual. This is clearly
> unnecessary, but I cannot figure out how to sign only those emails
> not being delivered locally or virtually.

Seems as if dkimproxy is destination unaware or you didn't configure it to be
aware of them.

p@rick

--
[*] sys4 AG