On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 05:41:25AM -0700, Farzad Mahdikhani wrote:
> I have been googling and reading and testing for 4 or 5 days for
> this but there was no chance. Now, I am stuck and any help would
> be really really appreciated.

That's exactly what you said 5 days ago on the Dovecot list. This
seems to be the exact same post, without any evidence that you
bothered to read any of the replies you got on the Dovecot list.

If you really really appreciate the help, you should really really
read your replies.

You are probably correct to bring this here, because as one of the
Dovecot replies said, it looked like a probable Postfix issue. But
you need to comply with the list welcome message when posting. See: